X-treme Dungeon Mastery 2nd Edition Hardcover
XDM: X-treme Dungeon Mastery by Tracy and Curtis Hickman is oft hailed as The Cure for the Common Game. This newly revised second edition now contains:
- Tips for understanding and meeting the needs of your players
- Techniques for addressing conflict at the game table
- Diagrams for story structure, session flow, and adventure design
- Enriching and amusing footnotes
- DIY rituals for joining the secret society of XDMs
- Instructions for the incorporation of practical effects, including lasers, holograms, and actual prestidigitation
- The entire XD20 2e Roleplaying System, a 16 page RPG that lets you play in any setting you can imagine.
- 32 more pages than the first edition, twice as much content as the first edition, and over 240 new illustrations by Howard Tayler
Roleplaying games have come a long way since the 1970s. Possessed of this second edition of XDM: X-treme Dungeon Mastery, you can become and X-treme Dungeon Master, and as an XDM you'll stand ready for the next fifty years of RPGs.